While we are sure that you must have faced this error while sending an email from your outlook express account. The Error message which says: “Failed to connect to the server. Socket Error 10051 Error Number: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]”. Let’s check what exactly is this error and how to fix it. [pii_email_096d854470c8a6a62b16] updated with the latest solutions
What is [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error & The Reason You See It
pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error is basically due to a dispute with the SMTP server and it happens due to the bad arrangement of your software fondness. What all need to be assure of that you have entered parameters are correct along with port numbers, check the authentications and secure connections as well.
All things considered, we are not sure of the specific reason for this blunder, since there may be a decent arrangement of variables that may have lead to the mistake. According to the assets and a smidgen of study, we’ve discovered that mistakes, for example, this happen at whatever point there is a contention with the SMTP worker or if the inclinations set by you are not legitimate. The blunder is notable for keeping clients from sending any sends to others in their records. my [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
You can possibly get and browse messages if the issue isn’t fixed. Fortunately, it’s consequently a successive issue that can be fixed with a couple of clear arrangements on your PC. Continue with the article to know answers for fixing this blunder on your PC.
Also Read: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error Solved
Now that you know why this error occurs, lets get you started on how to fix this error.
How To Fix Error: pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6? Here’s The Solution
Well If we may tell there are around many solutions to solve this error however let us discuss the 6 easiest & their working methods on how to solve this error quickly to get started with work again.
Before you perform any solutions and error fixing, its advised to double check your account settings as below:
- First go to Tools Menu, pick an account that causes the situation, the problem & then click on properties.
- Once entered, check if the name of the outgoing mail server (SMTP) is right and correct. Just like this picture below:
- If the server requires authentication select on My server requires authentication.
Proceed and click on More Settings
- Verify if SMTP port number is the similar to that of FAE.
- This server needs secure connection SSL. For that, check the mark for securing the connection just like the below picture.
Here’s The Easiest 6 Methods To Fix Error
Well the article talks about 6 easy methods to solve the pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6 error. This error occurs on windows 10 which indicate the problem with Outlook Express & Windows mail. Meaning, the user is sending the mail without proper setting of the account.
Method 1: Fixing Through Programs & Features Tab.
Before anything, you can try to fix the error through by auto repair tool in program & features, as follows.
- Snap on Windows button and search program and features (you can likewise open control board and go to program & features)
- You need to search for Microsoft Office 365 in program & features. (or then again select any office material application)
- At head of the Programs and Features window click on alter select “Repair” and adhere to the directions on the screen.
When done processing, restart outlook and check if the error is removed, otherwise try the method 2.
Method 2: Check the server requirement setting.
- Open Outlook from applications.
- Next Click on File.
- Open Account Settings.
- Click on email tab from the account settings and you will see the next window similar to the below one.
- You need to pick your email account from the visible list.
- Click on the email account then proceed ahead by clicking on more settings.
- Open internet email setting.
- Open outgoing server window.
- Check mark on the very first option saying my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Then click Ok to save.
Post clicking on ok, restart the outlook and check if the problem is resolved otherwise move to next solution.
Method 3: Check or Delete Duplicate Accounts.
The problem still persist? Let’s check if there are any duplicate accounts which according to us could also be one of the reasons this problem has occurred. If you do find duplicate accounts, deleting them would be one of the solution for resolving this error. Here’s how
- Open Menu from outlook.
- Click on account settings from the menu tab and click on the mailing option..
- Check if there’s any duplicate account in the list and select on finding.
- Remove the duplicate account.
Once you have successfully removed the duplicate account, you can restart outlook to check if its working normally otherwise try next method.
Method 4: Change Server Port Number.
- Start with opening Outlook.
- Select File & Go to Account Settings.
- You need to click on email from the account setting window and select on email account from the visible list.
- You will be moving ahead, where you’ll see “Email Account” window opening.
- Click for more settings and then on Internet Email Settings. Move to “Advance Tab”.
- Change (SMPT) port number to 587 from 465.
- Save changes.
Once you have successfully changed port number, you can restart outlook to check if its working normally otherwise try next method.
Method 5: Check Antivirus Software on your window.
Here, you just need to disable antivirus for a while, this may prevent microsoft outlook from establishing network from email client.
Here’s how you can do it;
- Click on Start
- Move to Settings
- Click on Update & Security
- Click on Windows Security
- Then, Virus & threat protection
- Click on Manage settings.
You can perform these steps according to the software you use. You need to move to method 6, If the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is still there.
Method 6: Uninstall Outlook and Reinstall
So if you are checking this method, it means the above one’s didn’t work. Here’s the final solution for the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is to uninstall & reinstall again.
Here’s How To Uninstall Microsoft Outlook with following steps:
- From Control Panel, open Program and Features.
- Search For Microsoft Office 365.
- Double click on MS Office 365.
- Follow further instruction on the screen to complete the uninstalling.
- After completing uninstallation, install outlook again.
- Now create new account, add it in outlook & try sending the email again.
To conclude, here we discussed the easiest 6 solutions for the resolving [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error. Hope you have found the right solution if you have landed on this article.