PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile also known as PUBG Mobile is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole and Tencent games.
PUBG mobile is a last man standing format game. In PUBG Mobile, up to 100 players fight in the battle against each other. Players have the option to choose team format as solo, duo, or squad of up to four players. The last team alive gets the title of the winner. You can play PUBG mobile on a smartphone as well as on PC using the best PUBG mobile emulator for PC, LDPlayer.
PUBG Mobile gameplay
The match begins with players boarded on an aircraft. Players have to determine the best time and spot to jump from aircraft with a parachute. Players have no weapons or gears at the start of the game, apart from clothing which doesn’t affect gameplay.
After landing, players have to search buildings, houses, and different sites available around to get weapons, armor, vehicles, health kits, and other types of equipment. You can also acquire gears players’ gears after killing them. Players have an option to choose between first-person or third-person shooting mode. Both modes have their advantages and disadvantages, but ultimately it depends on the players’ comfort.
After a fixed interval of time, the playable area shrinks to some random direction on the map, which is called the Safe Zone. Each player has to be inside the safe zone to stay alive. If the player fails happens to be outside safe zone his health decrements and ultimately he dies.
Why should you play PUBG mobile on PC?
With the increase in smartphone usage, the gaming industry showed a shift from PC gaming to mobile gaming. Even PUBG was a PC only game. We all know that playing games on a PC provide a better experience than a smartphone. PUBG Mobile being lightweight and free is indeed a better choice over PUBG for PC.
There’s no doubt that PUBG Mobile is built with keeping smartphone capabilities and limitations in mind. But while playing resource-intensive games like PUBG Mobile smartphones tend to heat up. If you have a smartphone with low specs chances are you might be unable to play it with higher FPS, which results in lag while gaming.
Well, you can overcome all these limitations by using the LDPlayer PUBG Mobile emulator to play PUBG mobile on PC for a satisfying gaming experience.
Playing PUBG Mobile on PC has various benefits:
- You are not limited by smartphone resources. You can play PUBG Mobile on high settings with better graphics on your PC.
- Saves your smartphone battery.
- Calls or alert notification affects your gameplay on smartphones, well playing on PC gives you an edge over distractions.
- There is no need to spend a lot of money to get an expensive smartphone, just for gaming purpose.
- Bigger display of PC provides you better details while gameplay, helps you spot enemies with ease.
- Playing with keyboard and mouse or gaming console, whichever suits you, gives you better aim and control over the game.
- If you’re a Twitch or YouTube streamer, you can live-stream your PUBG mobile gameplay from PC.
How to play PUBG Mobile on PC using the LDPlayer emulator?
Since the game is made for smartphones, the question arises How to play PUBG Mobile on PC?. Well, LDPlayer is here to rescue you. LDPlayer is the best PUBG Mobile emulator for PC.
There may be other emulators in the market, but LDPlayer nails it.
- LDPlayer is by far the most powerful and efficient emulator available out there. Even if you have a low-end PC, you need not worry, LDPlayer runs every android game, including PUBG Mobile with swiftness.
- LDPlayer is a lightweight android emulator, which means it doesn’t take over all your system resources. After installing LDPlayer on your system, you can either download PUBG Mobile from Google Play Store or LDPlayer’s app store.
- LDPlayer comes packed with an array of gamer-centric features like mapping keyboard controls, controlling FPS setting, muti-instance, multi-instance sync, and macros for automation.
How to download LDPlayer emulator?
LDPlayer is by far the most powerful emulator available in the market. Downloading LDPlayer is super easy. Just follow the steps and you’ll be all set to rock.
- Head over to the official website of the LDPlayer.
- Download the version of your choice. Downloading time varies with bandwidth.
- Run the LDPlayer setup and complete the installation process.
- Open LDPlayer and configure your google account to download PUBG Mobile or you download it from LDPlayer’s app store.
- After downloading PUBG Mobile, play around with control customization options and setup as per your preference.
The article talks about the benefits of playing PUBG Mobile on PC using the best PUBG Mobile emulator LDPlayer. Playing PUBG Mobile on PC gives an enhanced gaming experience and better control over the game. Downloading LDPlayer is super easy. Just go to its official website, download and install the appropriate version. Open LDPlayer and download PUBG Mobile from either goog