Ah…the winter cake craving. It has brought you here. And I have just got you 2 easy-peasy cake recipes for a cozy winter day below. Choose whichever aligns with your budget to curl up on your sofa as you treat yourself to it munch by munch. And if you’d rather order one, go to www.emicakes.com.sg/log-cake-singapore to order.
Recipe 1; Coffe Cake Recipe
This coffee cake is the best companion for your morning Cappuccino on a cozy winter morning. It is butter-filled and moist, the two characteristics that make it easy to digest and soft in the mouth. This baby is characterized by a sweet glazing icing over crumb topping with a cinnamon-sugar layer in the middle. The complete recipe and instructions below.
- All-purpose flour; 1-¾ cups
- Kosher salt; ¼ teaspoon
- Large beaten egg; 1piece
- Vanilla extract; 1 teaspoon
- Whole milk; 3/4cup
- Baking powder; 2 teaspoons
- Granulated sugar; 1cup
- Unsalted powder; 1/4cup
- Turn on your oven and have it preheated to 425degrees F
- Take a square pan, grease it, and flour it
- Take a large bowl to mix your flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Cut your shortening inside of the mixture in the bowl using a pastry blender
- Beat your egg in a separate bowl and stir in your vanilla and your milk inside of that
- Add the egg-vanilla-milk mixture into the bowl of flour mixture and stir carefully to form a full blend
- Now that you have prepared your batter, pour it inside your greased square pan and spread evenly
- Drizzle the top with the butter that has been melted
- In a small bowl, mix 2spoons of flour, 1/2spoon of cinnamon, and brown sugar then sprinkle the mixture on the main mixture in the square pan
- Place in the oven and heat
Recipe 2; Carrot Cake Recipe
Would you rather fill your curiosity with a moist carrot cake that is deeply filled with toasted pecans? This carrot cake recipe below will get you there in just 1hour of baking. See the algorithm below.
- Roughly chopped walnut or pecans; 50grams
- Ground cinnamon; 1teaspoon
- Large eggs; 2teaspoon
- All-purpose flour; 1cup
- Baking soda; 1/2teaspoon
- Salt; 1/4teaspoon
- Light or dark-brown sugar; 1/2cup
- Powdered sugar; 1/2cup
- Pure vanilla extract; 1 teaspoon
- Grated carrots; 180grams
- Vegetable oil; 1/2cup plus 1tablespoon
- Baking powder; 1teaspoon
- Switch on your oven for a preheating of up to 350degrees F
- Line the inside of 3pieces of 8-inches round cake pans with vellum paper after greasing
- Take a clean bowl to grate your carrots inside it
- In another bowl, beat the eggs together with some oil, white sugar, and 2teaspoons of vanilla
- As you mix the bowl, add in your cinnamon, baking powder, flour, baking soda, and salt
- Stir in your grated carrots, fold in your walnuts and pecans, and finally pour it all into your prepared 8-inches round cake pans from step 2
- Place it all in your preheated oven for 40-50minutes
- Allow cooling for 10minutes before serving.
- You might as well add frostings to it as an addition.