AWS certification legalizes technical skills and cloud command to nurture your business and career. It helps professionals highlight in-demand skills and organizations build innovative, effective teams for cloud lead using AWS. Moreover, try to choose from multiple certification exams by specialty and role designed to permit individuals and teams to meet their desired goals.
Similarly, preparing to take an exam can be hard. Although, once you are ready to take the test you feel confident. But how can you know for sure that you are ready to take the exam? You can be confident in your preparation by practicing and diving deep into the knowledge of AWS exams.
AWS quiz can be tricky but like anything, we know practice makes the man perfect. Therefore, we have gathered questions for a free AWS certification practice and their answers as well. In addition, the practice quiz questions include questions from easy to difficult because we want to make sure it is beneficial for students of all skill levels.
AWS Certification Quiz Questions
Take this quiz below and check your AWS quiz knowledge instantly.
- Amazon Web Services falls into which category of cloud computing?
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Bach-end as a service (BaaS)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) provides which of the following?
- Provide customers with an isolated section of the AWS cloud where they can set-up AWS resources in a virtual network that they define.
- Issue adjustable computing capacity in the cloud.
- Supply a simple web services interface that customers can use to recover and store any amount of data from anywhere on the web.
- Give access to a web service permitting customers to easily operate, set up, and scale relational databases in the cloud.
- Amazon Glacier is a storage service permitting the customer to store data of minimum:
- 1 Cent per GB (Giga-byte) per month
- 10 Cent per GB per month
- 20 Cents Per GB per month
- 50 Cents per GB per month
- Amazon Elastic Beanstalk automates the details of which function?
- Balancing load
- Provision of capacity
- Application deployment
- All f the above
- All AWS IaaS services are pre-paid?
Buckle Up – Try To Solve The Level II Questions
Here they are:
- When analyst firm IDC interviewed 11 major AWS customers in 2012 when researchers discover an average five-years return policy on financing of:
- What do object storage systems store files in a flat organization of containers called?
- AWS reaches their customers in how many countries?
- The investment firm Robert W.Baird & Co. estimates that AWS profit will reach how much till 2016?
- $3 billion
- $10 billion
- Baird also predicts that for every $1 spent on AWS, the traditional IT market drops how much?
- $2 to $3
- $3 to $4
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) (C)
- Issue adjustable computing capacity in the cloud (B)
- 1 Cent per GB (Giga-byte) per month (A)
- All f the above (D)
- True (A)
- 626% (C)
- Buckets (D)
- 190 (D)
- 10 billion (B)
- $3 to $4 (C)
Amazon Web Service (AWS) is the world’s most broadly adopted cloud platform. This platform offers over 175 fully-featured services from data centers globally. Moreover, AWS certification helps you validate your cloud skills to enhance expertise in the cloud. Whereas, the AWS certification quiz can be stressful. But you can easily prepare for the exams by mock quiz online.
For instance, before taking the professional AWS exam, you should practice online and gain as much knowledge as you can before sitting in the exam.
Now that you have tested your information about the AWS quiz, you need to keep two things in mind. Firstly, time management. Time management is also necessary to take exams. In general, if you answer most of the questions written with-in 40 minutes, you are in good shape.
On the other hand, if you answer most questions correctly within 30 minutes, then it’s fine. Even if you score lower than your expectations, that’s Ok too. Just focus on your exam and do not get nervous. Last, practice, practice as much as you can.