Every luxury watch brand has its characteristics and personalities. That is why it’s important to know more about a certain brand before you make a purchase. Some luxury watch brands have established their image, which makes them popular in various fields. For instance, there are luxury brands that are dedicated to producing sports watches while others are more committed to making classic and sophisticated timepieces. It’s important to know these things to make sure that you are buying the right watch for your needs.
One of the most popular luxury watches in the world is Omega. It is in line with other luxury watch brands who have made its name not only for creating some of the best sports watches but also for formal and dress watches. Omega is often associated with Buzz Aldrin and NASA when they chose Omega Speedmaster to be the first watch to travel to the moon. However, there is so much more about this watch which makes it the best luxury timepiece that you should have.
What sets Omega apart from other brands?
Everyone will say that they are the best. However, Omega makes sure that they can also stand by their claim of being one of the best luxury timepieces in the market. Here are some of the most notable characteristics of an Omega watch that can be your reason to own this precious timepiece.
- Swiss craftsmanship
Omega is one of the many Swiss-made luxury timepieces in the world. However, while they carry that reputation, Omega makes sure that all their watches are crafted to perfection. Their timepieces are created by some of the best watchmakers in Switzerland, guided by the old tradition of watchmaking. This ensures excellent craftsmanship and attention to even the smallest details.
- Precise timekeeping
Apart from making sure that Omega has stunning physical attributes, the company is also well-known because of its precise timekeeping. All the watches in their collection go through a series of testing to reach optimum precision. Because of this, you can always be sure to have the most accurate time when relying on an Omega timepiece.
- Years of watchmaking legacy
The company was established in Neuchatel, Switzerland in the 1800s. Since then, the company has committed itself to study and apply the best methods in watchmaking. Because of that, Omega managed to keep its superiority amongst new players in the luxury watch industry. They put up an observatory that is dedicated to checking the accuracy of their timepieces as long as their performance in extreme conditions. Because of this century-old tradition, you can be sure that an Omega watch has world-class quality.
- Innovative timepieces
Despite keeping the traditional way of watchmaking, Omega still makes sure that they will adapt the most innovative and advanced way of producing timepieces. They embraced the gifts of modern technology to upgrade all their timepieces. This contributes a lot to the quality of watches that the company produced. The fusion of old and new ways makes them a stronger luxury watch manufacturer.
- Great investment value
Through the years, Omega has always fared in the market. If you are an avid watch collector, you’ll know that every timepiece is more than just a piece of accessory. It’s something that you can pass on to the children of your children. It’s a precious family heirloom that can be in your family for generations. Aside from that, Omega is also a great investment because of its double value for reselling, especially if you have a limited edition model.
- Trusted around the world and beyond
There’s no better advertising but the trust of your customers. This is genuinely true for Omega. Since NASA picked up their Omega Speedmaster, more and more popular people trusted this brand for many years. Who could have forgotten the memorable sighting of the Omega watch worn by James Bond? How about Prince William and Elvis Presley? These personalities are a testament to the brand’s expertise in watch manufacturing.
What are the different collections?
Omega also makes sure that they can cater to a larger market. Because of that, they released different collections that have different features. Because of this, you are sure to find an Omega timepiece for all your needs. Here are their most popular collections:
- Seamaster – This collection is built with features that are best to wear for diving and other water-related activities.
- Speedmaster – This collection is perfect to wear on racing and running events because of its outstanding speed tracker features.
- Constellation – This is the best collection to browse if you are looking for an elegant dress watch that will fit your day-to-day outfit. These timepieces can be worn on both formal and casual occasions.
- De Ville – This is the best watch to line up with the classic and complicated Swiss watches in the world. It is built with the most complex watchmaking techniques and is best to wear at evening gala or other black-tie events.
Where to buy Omega watches?
With all the great aspects of this watch, you might think that it’s hard to find a place to buy it. Here are some of the convenient ways to buy an Omega watch:
- Brand boutique – If you are lucky to be near any Omega store, don’t waste that opportunity. You can simply walk into the store and check out all the available models that you can buy. You can also guarantee excellent after-sales support when buying from the store because they have brilliant technicians in-house.
- Authorized jewelry stores – If you are not near any Omega store, you can always check out some of the authorized jewelry stores in your neighborhood. You will surely find some of the best Omega timepieces that will fit your preference.
- Accredited online sellers – If you are looking for the most convenient way to purchase an Omega watch, you can always check out some of the most trusted and accredited online watch sellers such as TheWatchCompany.com. They also have a wide range of selections for Omega timepieces across all models.
Owning a luxury watch is a milestone. Since these timepieces literally cost a fortune, you have to make sure that you are getting your money’s worth. Omega is one of the most trusted names in the industry not only because of its popularity. It has become popular because of the many great things about this watch. Get yourself an Omega watch today and discover why most people love this watch.