PUBG Mobile is one of the most played action games in 2020. The game is famous for its features, graphics, and the ban notice against hackers. According to PUBG Mobile, the game is strictly against foul play, and that is why they introduced Ban Notice, which immediately bans hackers of any type without giving them a chance to play.
PUBG Mobile is a battle royale game in which you compete with 99 other players all around the world in an unknown battleground where you have to find a good drop location, supplies, vehicle, weapons, scope, attachments, etc. You must find a weapon as soon as possible, and in that unknown battleground, your task is to come out alive. You must kill as many players/enemies as possible and increase your survival chances by following some crucial tips.
The game features other game modes like Arena, Team deathmatch, Game Mode, Rage Gear Mode, etc. There is also Zombies Survival mode and other time-limited modes in which you can participate and show your skills. The game allows you three types of gaming sessions in classic modes: Solo, Duo, and Squad.
The solo mode is for the lone wolf, Duo is for two friends or couples, and the squad is for family members, and friends but it doesn’t mean you can’t play with other players worldwide. You can also make friends from all over the world and play with them. You can choose to play Solo vs. Duo, Solo vs. Squad, and Duo vs. Squad if you want to increase the challenge.
PUBG Mobile and other games like Free Fire, Call of Duty: Mobile are best to play on PC using an android emulator. Android emulator allows you to play high-performance games on PC at high FPS for free.
The reason to play PUBG Mobile on the PC is the ability to play with a keyboard and mouse, which ultimately increases your gameplay. LDPlayer and Memu are also two of the most installed PUBG PC Emulators. Let’s take a look at both LDPlayer and see which emulator is better for PUBG Mobile.
LDPlayer is one of the fastest Android emulators for PUBG Mobile. LDPlayer is the first-ever android emulator to run PUBG Mobile on PC without lag or issue within the first week of its release. The reason for this is the compatibility of LDPlayer with mobile games.
LDPlayer allows you to play PUBG Mobile at 90 FPS and the best part is that you don’t need to make changes of any kind. LDPlayer’s feature allows you to transform your computer/laptop into an Android gaming Platform.
LDPlayer Features to run PUBG Mobile:
- LDPlayer roughly takes about 10-15 minutes to stable, and after that, you can enjoy unlimited, uninterrupted gaming sessions. Keep in mind every emulator requires a little bit of time to stable, whereas some emulators take more time to get stable.
- LDPlayer allows you to play at high FPS without any lag, and your pings will be around 100-130 MS. Pings do depend on your internet connection, but it also depends on your device.
- The graphic settings in LDPlayer allow you to play at “Extreme” in Smooth, which is quite an improvement as it is considered to be one of the best graphic settings.
- LDPlayer emulator provides you smoother and uninterrupted gaming sessions on PUBG Mobile by enhances your PC’s performance, and that is all because of LDPlayer’s Gamer Oriented Feature. This feature alone increases the outcome of your Processor and Ram without harming or heating it and provides you a gaming experience you can never forget.
- LDPlayer also allows you the opportunity to play games using a gamepad even if the game doesn’t allow it, meaning now you can show your gaming skills using a gamepad without any restriction or issue.
- You can also record your gameplay using the in-app recorder of LDPlayer and upload it to YouTube or any other platform without the copyright issue.
Memu is also an android emulator to run games like PUBG Mobile, Illusion Connect, Guitar Girl, Tank Hero, Gaia Odyssey, Black Desert, AMong Us, etc. Memu Emulator runs on android 7, which is the least requirement of all high-performance games.
The emulator provides you ultimate gaming experience on PC with its Stunning Graphics, Smart Controls, Multi-Instance features. All these features not only make Memu the most powerful android emulator but it makes it one of the best android emulators to run PUBG Mobile on PC.
Memu Features to run PUBG Mobile:
- Memu Emulator takes about 20-30 minutes to stable, and after that, you will be able to enjoy unlimited gaming sessions.
- Memu emulator allows you to play games on 100-150 pings and at 30 FPS.
- Memu allows you to play high FPS and high Graphics game. You can also play “Extreme in Smooth” Graphics Settings of Memu, but it starts lagging after one or two games. Most of the time, you won’t feel it, but if you have a low-end pc, you will definitely feel the heavy lag, especially in the last zone where 20 to 30 players are alive.
- Memu doesn’t really have a built-in feature like LDPlayer’s Gamer Oriented Feature, but it offers Game Booster, Bug & Lag Fixer, which is a separate app. The app/software allows you the opportunity to get rid of Bugs & Lag and boost your game.
This is all that we have for you regarding LDPlayer and Memu. According to our test LDPlayer is a better emulator for PUBG Mobile on Pc, but it depends on you and your PC. Each of the reviews is given through thorough gameplay on both emulators by professional gamers.
You can do tests of your own if you want to; other than that, LDPlayer has everything you need to run a high FPS, high-performance game on PC. You can also use LDPlayer for other games like Genshin Impact, Illusion Connect, Heroes Wara: Counterattack, Free Fire, Call of Duty Mobile, Among Us, etc.