In this three-minute context, we are going to tell you why it is important to compress your pdf documents while sending emails and how you can do it. Firstly, you should know that sending huge files is not at all pleasant and formal. And if your internet bandwidth is less, then you will know how frustrating it can be for you to send huge files to your clients or colleagues!
To solve this issue of sending off huge pdf files to different people, you must find a solution to this problem. Well, modern technology can help you a lot in this regard, and this is what today’s content is going to be all about!
How To Compress PDF Files For Email?
If you have to wait long every time you are sending off pdf files as attachments, then you should simply consider the benefits of compressing and reducing the size of the file of these pdf docs. You Need to compress pdf file size then you can easily able to send the emails more quickly, you can simply free up Drive storage that is taken by huge files, and the most important thing is that you can simply reduce all the time for downloading these files for the recipient of these files. Experts always recommend that whenever you are sending off pdf as attachments, you always compress pdf size before attaching it to email.
Now there are two methods in which you can compress pdf. The first method is the online pdf reducer and the second one is the offline method. So without any delay, let us discuss both of them in detail.
Compress PDF Files with Online Techniques!
The most feasible one is with the help of online tools and techniques. The world is advancing every turning day, and you will find a lot of options and tools today that can help you reduce pdf size online without any difficulties. The manual method of compress pdf is not that easy plus is very time-taking. You should know that if you have a bulk of files that you need to send immediately to your boss or client, then the manual method is not easy and suitable for you. The online pdf compressor helps you in this regard! Speaking of this, one can also read about hacked email recovery and know what steps to take.
Honestly, not all the pdf compress tools are reliable and workable. You can easily ruin the formatting and the style or quality of the original file if you don’t use the right tool for your compression and reduction of files. The compress pdf tool by Duplichecker is one of the best that you will find on the internet these days.
This online pdf reducer is free and very user-friendly. It should be clear to you that there are only a few sites and tools with a clean platform and Duplichecker is one of them!
If you don’t know how to use online tools for compress pdf size, then don’t worry you just have to open the tool and you will see the upload button using which you can grab files from your drive. After completing the input, you just have to click on the ‘Compress pdf’ button, and you will get a reduced sized version of your file!
Advantages of Using The Tool!
- This tool is free of cost, and so you can convert and compress as many files as you want to.
- The tool simply reduces the size by keeping intact the quality of the file.
- This is one of the quickest ways of compressing, and it will hardly take two to four seconds for the tool to reduce the size of your file!
- You can easily save a lot of memory with the help of this tool!
Manually Compressing PDF Files on Your System!
Secondly, we will tell you how to Compress pdf manually without any connection.
- The first step is to put all the pdf files into one folder. We want you to know that you can easily create a new folder and transfer all the pdf files that you want to compress in that one folder.
- After this, you have to the right-click on the folder to be sent to a location!
- Now you have to use the send to option of the folder to compress the files, and you will see the ‘compressed/zipped folder’ option, use this tool to zip all the files.
- Now when you do so, the files will start compressing themselves, and you will get a reduced version of them.
- After the compression process is complete, you can simply help yourself in adding the zipped extension to the folder!