Python is an interactive, interpreted, object-oriented, and high-level programming language. Python was created by Guido Van Rossum in 1991. As the focus was on increasing the productivity of programmers, Python emphasizes code readability. This will help developers to invest less time writing code and more time on logical building. The English-like syntax is extremely easy to understand and makes it a preferred choice among beginners. Python is a simple language compared to its counterparts and hence the maintenance cost of the program is reduced which is a plus point from a business perspective.
Python is a versatile language. It has a huge collection of library support that extends to almost every field including the recent technologies like machine learning and data science. The community of Python developers is growing.
Why use Python?
Python is very popular among developers, coders, and data science enthusiasts. Also, it is also a preferred skill among recruiters. But what makes Python so in demand? It is its unique feature that makes Python stand out among its counterparts. Here, we discuss some of its top features:
- Python is dynamically typed. You need not specify the data type for all variables. Python automatically assigns the data type during execution.
- Python is an interpreted programming language. You need not recompile your code every time after you make alterations. You can run the same code on multiple platforms without recompiling. This reduces development time.
- Python features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management.
- Its language features like object-oriented programming and structured programming support various aspects in functional and aspect-oriented programming.
- Python offers integration libraries like Cython and Jython for integration with C and Java for cross-platform development.
- Python has features that allow data visualization and data analysis. It is used for natural language processing and Artificial Intelligence. Python offers several libraries and APIs for the same.
- Python boasts of a large and vibrant community that works continuously to enhance the programming language and helps other learners and guide them.
- Python is an open-source programming language that is also an added benefit from a business perspective. Its simplicity leads to the low maintenance cost of the program.
- Python is portable, that is, it can work on a variety of platforms like Windows, macOS, Raspberry Pi, Linux, etc.
- You can install a number of modules using a Python package installer that makes it interactive.
- Python can be used for performing complex scientific and numeric applications.
- Python uses a large memory while processing as compared to C or C++.
- No virus can originate a segmentation process since there is no concept of pointers and references in Python.
- You can easily build your software application from your prototype simply by refactoring your Python code.
- You need not recompile the code after every alteration and you can directly run the modified application and check the impact of the changes made.
- Python features automatic memory management and a dynamic type system.
Python is the most versatile programming language. If you want to learn Python as a beginner or even if you are employed and want to move to better and challenging roles, you must consider obtaining a Python certification. There are many benefits of getting a Python certification which we discuss below:
- Python certification gets you through the first screening process which is very important.
- A certified professional is an asset to the company. So an organization encourages its employees to obtain a certification.
- Most clients demand certified professionals to work on their projects to ensure that their skills fit into the organization’s skills framework.
- Certification gives you the desired confidence. You can assess your performance and know where you stand in the competition. You can mark your weak areas and improve those skills.
- Python is extremely easy to learn. It is user-friendly due to its simplicity. You can explore other skills once you complete your Python certification to enhance your skill set.
- Python, being a versatile programming language opens doors to many high paying and lucrative opportunities in the field of web development, game development, machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, data science, and much more.
- Python is highly in demand due to its desired features like simplicity, versatility, scalability, and innovative nature.
If you are looking for Python training Bangalore, there are a lot of courses available. This also creates confusion among candidates to choose a particular training program from a number of options available. Here are some of the points to consider before you choose a course for the same.
- Basics to advanced: The course should include concepts along with advanced topics. It must focus on building a conceptual foundation in the subject. Some of the necessary topics that should be included in the curriculum are as follows:
- Introduction to Python installation, and setup
- Data structures
- String operations
- Control and loop statements
- Functions and classes in Python
- Using modules
- Regular expressions
- Object-oriented programming
- Hands-on: The course should include some hands-on along with theoretical knowledge. It develops the confidence to work on real-time projects before you start your job. It helps you to apply your skills and knowledge to practical applications. You can judge your skills and determine your weak points. Some of the projects included in a Python certification are as follows:
- Jumbled words
- Web development
- Dice rolling simulator
- Proper mentorship: The training classes and practical sessions should be led by industry experts and professionals who themselves have gained some experience in related fields. They help you with your doubts and can give you a realistic figure of the industry culture and demands.
- Schedule and timing: The timing of the classes should align with your schedule so that you can get sufficient time to utilize the benefits of the resources effectively. There are a variety of courses to opt from.
- Instructor-led live classes
- One to one live classes
- group/corporate training
- Instructor-led classrooms: The classes must have a provision to interact with the instructors and resolve their queries.